Thursday, February 17, 2011

Assignment #3

On this particular day, I am sitting at home on my day off with absolutely nothing to do. For the most part, I'm just sitting in my room on my bed watching my TV. I'm feeling pretty bored and unmotivated. There is absolutely no energy in my body to get up and do anything. I felt very bedridden and lazy. I realized that I really did have a lot of stuff to do, so I did my best to look for a pick-me-up. I happened to look over, and saw a bag of Life Saver Gummies sitting on the table beside my bed. All of the sourness of the candy gives me energy, and gives me a bit of a boost. It's not like chocolate, which usually makes me just want to lay in bed even more and watch romance movies until I fall asleep that night. It has that amazing fruity flavor, and makes me want to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather, or just do the things I know need to be done. Even though there is no one at home with me to spend time with, I feel like I can do all of the things I need to do on my own. I decide to clean my room, do my laundry, and do all of my dirty dishes. I then realize that since the candy put me in such a bubbly mood, I want to go outside and enjoy the beautiful sunshine and read my book. I even get in my car to take a nice drive to enjoy the warm weather! I crank up my reggae and hip hop music, and just dance to the beat of my own drum. It makes me feel very free, like nothing could possibly get in my way or get me down on a day like this. All of the cares and troubles just fade away for that brief moment of time, and I'm not thinking about what I need to be doing in the next week. I'm just thinking about what's going on right now, and that's just relaxing and just being ME! It's such a calming and free-spirited feeling, and that's what I need these days. That day made me so much more calm, and relieved quite a lot of stress. I feel very refreshed and know that I can handle anything that the next day brings my way. Even though all I ate was candy, I feel like I can take on the world, and that I can do anything. I just feel invincible, thanks to the amazing flavors of Life Saver Gummies! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment