I would describe my personality as someone who cares way too much. I always tend to put people's problems before my own, and always want to go out of my way to help someone out whenever I can. I tend to be very outgoing, and am always willing to do something that sounds fun. I always want to help people with their problems emotionally, which is why I would like my major to be Psychology in college. My goal is to be some sort of a social worker when I graduate. My friends usually call me the "mom" of the group. I think part of it is because I'm older than them and I always drive them around. They also think that I'm overprotective over them like a mother would be. They tell me that I have a great sense of humor, and that I'm always doing dumb stuff to make them laugh,so I'm considered the goofy one out of my friends. I am very loving, and want to give as much love to the people I care about as I can.
If I could be any type of candy, I believe the candy most like me would be a Sour Patch Kid. The commercials always make me laugh and make me think of myself. At first, I tend to be a little mischievous and maybe get into a little trouble ("first they're sour...). Then I usually realize that I've messed up, and want to do anything I can to make things right (..then they're sweet!") Plus, they're just delicious! I love sour candy. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment