Family
 |
| Me and my niece Isabella. |
 |
Me and my stepbrother on his
graduation from Georgia State. |
 |
| My mother and I on my seventeenth birthday. |
 |
| Me and my sister on my sixteenth birthday. |
 |
My grandmother and I getting ready for
my high school prom. |
 |
My grandfather and I ready for my high
school prom. |
 |
My step dad and I ready for my high school
prom. |
Friends
 |
| Me and my friend Frazier on Halloween. |
 |
| Me, my boyfriend Vinnie, and my friend Alena. |
 |
| My two best friends, Alena and Melanie. |
These are the people in my life who truly keep me going. I don't have a clue where I'd be right now if I didn't have them to lean on. I love each and every one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment