Friday, February 11, 2011

Introduction To The Wonderful World Of Me!

You're hearing from someone who absolutely LOVES candy! My name is Kara Gilbert, and I am nineteen years old living in Tucker. I am currently working in a preschool with one year olds in a local church. I will be going to college at Georgia Perimeter this August for Communications. I really love reading and writing, so I think this is something I would be interested in studying and possibly making a career out of. One of the other things I'm very passionate about is music. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have music in my life. There are so many kinds that can describe every type of mood I'm in. That's my life and the things I love doing!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you! I'm curious, if you were a candy, which one would you be?

    Looking forward to reading your assignment blogs!

    ReplyDelete